AWH understands that sustainability is everyone’s responsibility. We are committed to doing our part to ensure that the environment is protected, maintained, and where possible, enhanced for the benefit of future generations. AWH is committed to reducing the environmental impact of its operations by engaging in environmentally sustainable practices. AWH will take positive and proactive steps to identify areas of the business which can negatively impact the environment, and implement changes to reduce, or where possible remove, this impact.
- AWH is committed to finding opportunities for improving activities that impact the environment.
- AWH will ensure compliance with all relevant State and Commonwealth legislative requirements.
- AWH is committed to working collaboratively with all stakeholders including employees, contractors, suppliers, customers and the general public, to continuously improve in sustainability initiatives.
- All AWH management are aware of their specific responsibilities with regards to implementing areas of opportunities and cascade this information to other employees as required.
- AWH will identify policies and processes that impact on the sustainability of AWH’s activities and make the necessary adjustments to ensure the achievement of our goals.