AWH understands the complexities of modern supply chains. Leveraging our experience in wool and cotton, we have become an advanced, systems driven organisation with a comprehensive and integrated warehouse management system.
We have unrivalled experience in a vast array of logistics requirements and can develop a tailored solution for your logistics needs. By partnering with AWH, you will benefit from:
- Connecting Australia’s products to the world and the world’s products to Australia
- A focus on operational excellence to drive safety, cost and reliability
- Expertise in the handling and storage of high value and bulky goods
- Service that is reliable and responsive to the daily challenges faced in a variety of industries
- Knowing that safety and compliance is taken seriously
- A significant investment in the transport and warehouse management systems (TMS/WMS) to enable us to provide turnkey logistics management services
AWH handles more than 6,000,000 SKU per year and more than 75,000 TEU carted from/to the docks nationwide for import/export management and distribution.
We are “big enough to matter, but small enough to care”. We pride ourselves on offering a level of service second to none.
- more than 600,000 square metres of undercover warehousing and 150,000 m2 hardstand
- more than 200 forklifts with multiple configurations
- container handlers and specialised bulk material handling equipment
- grain silo’s, quarantine approved wash bays, tilt scales and weigh bridges
AWH can provide you the logistics solution you seek.